ELIGIBLE USES OF Tribal Transportation Program (TTP) FUNDS:
170.112 What activities ARE NOT eligible for TTP funding?
– TTP funds cannot be used for any of the following:
– Structures and erosion protection unrelated to transportation and roadways;
– General or Tribal planning not involving transportation;
– Landscaping and irrigation systems not involving transportation programs and projects;
– Work or activities that are not listed on an FHWA approved Transportation Improvement Plan
TTP HOUSING SITE OR AREA ENTRY ROADS
170.118 What terms apply to TTP housing site or area entry roads?
– TTP housing site or area entry road means a public road on the TTP system that provides access to a housing cluster.
– TTP housing street means a public road on the TTP System that is located within a housing cluster
– Housing cluster means three or more existing or proposed housing units.