How do I obtain a residency letter?
- Contact Roberta Chavez in the Planning Department at 505-852-4400
The HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD must complete a request form; household members will be included in the letter. The Residency Letter issued by the Planning Department meets the criteria for DMV and utility addressing needs.Back to Index
Who do we contact to report a road condition concern?
- Contact the Planning and Transportation Department
Christy Ladd, Planning Manager
Sybil Cota, Planning Technician
Roberta Chavez, Administrative Assistant
505-852-4400Back to Index
Personal Requests for grading, materials, driveway work
ELIGIBLE USES OF Tribal Transportation Program (TTP) FUNDS:
170.112 What activities ARE NOT eligible for TTP funding?
– TTP funds cannot be used for any of the following:
– Structures and erosion protection unrelated to transportation and roadways;
– General or Tribal planning not involving transportation;
– Landscaping and irrigation systems not involving transportation programs and projects;
– Work or activities that are not listed on an FHWA approved Transportation Improvement Plan
TTP HOUSING SITE OR AREA ENTRY ROADS
170.118 What terms apply to TTP housing site or area entry roads?
– TTP housing site or area entry road means a public road on the TTP system that provides access to a housing cluster.
– TTP housing street means a public road on the TTP System that is located within a housing cluster
– Housing cluster means three or more existing or proposed housing units.
How much does it cost to fish?
TRIBAL LAKES AND PRICING
- Adults :
- Children :
- Canopy Rentals :
What time are the Lake Hours?
LAKE HOURSBack to Index
What is the number to PoPay Messenger?
The number to PoPay Messenger is (505)-852-4014Back to Index