How do I obtain a residency letter?

  • Contact Roberta Chavez in the Planning Department at 505-852-4400

The HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD must complete a request form; household members will be included in the letter.  The Residency Letter issued by the Planning Department meets the criteria for DMV and utility addressing needs.